Things you need to know when coming to your appointment:
- You will be asked to stay in your car until I text you to come in for your appointment (there will be no waiting in the lobby or hallways and the front door will be locked).
- You may not bring anyone along with you to your appointment; this includes children.
- You will be required to bring a mask to wear upon entering the building, and to wear for the duration of our appointment. **I am unable to provide masks at this time so please let me know if you don’t have one.**
- I ask that if anyone has symptoms of acute respiratory illness to stay home and not come for therapy until they are free of fever, signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 48 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
- If you have had any contact with anyone affected by COVID-19, or you, yourself were affected, or currently have symptoms please let me know as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.
- I will continue to practice the highest level of sanitation as I always have.
I am forever grateful for your business and appreciate your continued support. Thank you for your patience and respect of the protocols put into place to ensure that I can provide a safe and therapeutic experience for you during the COVID crisis. See you soon! 😊
Arrival. I request that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your first treatment, allowing sufficient time for you to check-in and prepare for your scheduled services. Arriving late will merely limit the time for your treatment, reducing its effectiveness as well as your enjoyment. All guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well-being in mind. Your services will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
Late Policy. Appointments missed by 8 minutes or more will need to be rescheduled for another day.
No Show and Cancellation Policy. As a courtesy to other guests and practitioner, guests who book appointments and are unable to come for their scheduled appointment are strongly encouraged to give 24 hour notice. If less than 24 hour notice is given, you may be charged full price for your missed appointment. If an appointment made to redeem your gift certificate is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, your treatments and your gift certificate will be forfeited. All gift certificate and package sales are final, with no refunds.
Special Requests. Please notify us of physical challenges you may have, if you are pregnant, or if you have any other special requests or needs when scheduling a treatment.
Guests. Peak Wellness guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent. I am unable to provide services to guests accompanied by children not receiving treatments.
Environment. As a courtesy, please turn off/silence all cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices.
Gift Certificates. If an appointment made to redeem your gift certificate is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, your treatments and your gift certificate will be forfeited. Gift Certificates must be presented at the time of service and are not redeemable if lost or stolen. You are strongly encouraged to use your gift certificate within one year from the date of receipt.